This website is dedicated to the memory of Bella Louise Moss. Its aims are to:
• Tell the story of Bella’s life, her unnecessary death and the inhumane suffering to which she was subjected
• Develop a source of information that pet owners can access to improve their knowledge of MRSA and other issues concerning the care and treatment of companion animals
• Enable pet owners to have the confidence to challenge poor or negligent care without fear or intimidation
• Campaign to develop enforceable standards of infection control in veterinary premises, and
• Generate understanding within the veterinary profession of the effect of their actions upon owners of companion animals.
We believe that companion animals are as deserving of proper care and treatment from vets as their owners are from the medical profession, and we believe that this can only be achieved through a fundamental change in the institutional culture of the veterinary profession.