The MRSA infection bacteria is a highly drug resistant version of the staphylococcus aureus found on the skin of most people at some point in their lives. Below you will find answers to 25 common questions we are asked about what some call merca, mursa or mercer infection. Use the comments section below to ask your question.
How do you know you have MRSA?
How do you catch MRSA
- MRSA Skin Infections
- Is MRSA Contagious?
- Where could you catch MRSA?
- Is there an MRSA Incubation period
- Chronic MRSA Infections & MRSA Reinfection
- Are you an MRSA Carrier?
- MRSA Colonization - Infected but not sick?
- MRSA & Sex - The Facts
- MRSA precautions you can take
- What is community MRSA
How is MRSA treated
- 4 Key MRSA Treatments
- MRSA Treatment - A short guide
- Can you die from MRSA?
- MRSA treatment - Official USA guidelines
- MRSA Pneumonia & Flu
- Are there other staph infections
- MRSA Virus or MRSA Bacteria
- What is Mersa
- MRSA Facts